The board of directors
- Eric Jacquet, Chief Executive Officer of Jacquet Metal Service since July 20, 2010. He was a member of the IMS Supervisory Board from June 16, 2009, to February 3, 2010, served as Chairman of the Management Board from June 30, 2010, to July 20, 2010, and Chief Executive Officer of JACQUET Metals from 1994 to July 20, 2010
- Françoise Papapietro, considered as an independent director, spent most of her career in investment banking (Paribas and Barclays). She has also held positions as Head of Institutional and Financial Communications for Infogrames, Chief Executive Officer of Henri Germain and Chief Executive Officer of Loze Partners & Vostok. Françoise Papapietro is an auditor at the French Institute of Advanced National Defense Studies and a Senior Advisor at Leyders Associates. She was first appointed to the Board of Directors on June 29, 2012.
- Gwendoline Arnaud, considered as an independent director, has been a lawyer since 1998. In 2003 she set up her firm specializing in property and business law. She was first appointed to the Board of Directors on June 26, 2014.
- Alice Wengorz, independent board member, Honorary Judge at the Frankfurt Regional Court, corporate management consultant at her own firm and at Deloitte & Touche GmbH.
- Séverine Besson-Thura, independent board member, Chief Executive Officer of Teclis SAS.
- Jean Jacquet, independent board member, former Chief Executive Officer of Unimetal and Ascometal. He represented JSA on the IMS Supervisory Board from June 16, 2009, to February 3, 2010
- JSA, a public limited company registered in Belgium, controlled by Mr. Eric Jacquet, whose representative is Mr. Ernest Jacquet
- Henri-Jacques Nougein, independent board member, honorary president of the Lyon’s commercial court from 1996 to 2000. Today he is chairman of the CIMA (centre interprofessionnel de médiation et d’arbitrage), an out-of-court insolvency official, and an insurance broker (specialized in corporate risk and third-party liability)
- Jacques Leconte, independent board member, was director of the Credit Agricole Sud Rhône Alpes business center. He served as director for JACQUET Metals from June 23, 2009, to July 20, 2010, and was a member of the strategic committee of THERMCROSS S.A.
Compensation and appointment committee
This Committee is composed of the following Directors appointed for the duration of their term as Director:
- Henri-Jacques Nougein, Chairman
- Gwendoline Arnaud
- Alice Wengorz
Audit and Risk Committee
On July 20, 2010, the Board of Directors created an Audit and Risk Committee. This Committee is composed of the following Directors appointed for the duration of their term as Director:
- Jean Jacquet, Chairman
- Jacques Leconte
- Wolfgang Hartmann